Senior Brand Manager – Dorset Cereals
We have an unmissable opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Brand Manager Dorset Cereals
What’s it all about?
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing our brand portfolio, delivering real innovation from ideation to execution to drive step changing penetration growth.
You will be the key point of contact for our internal teams, external agencies, and partners to ensure that our cereals are top of mind for consumers. This will involve a broad scope of responsibility from leading innovation projects to supporting comms plans, as well as playing a key role in building and delivering brand plans to retailers
- Leading the development, execution and evaluation of brand strategies and annual plans that drive growth, market share, and profitability
- Analyzing market trends, consumer insights to identify new growth opportunities
- Managing the existing product portfolio (EPD, sku rationalization), leading on product innovation and packaging design
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including R&D, supply chain, sales, and category to develop and launch new products
- Developing, executing and evaluating innovative marketing campaigns that create a deeper emotional connection with our consumers and drive brand awareness
- Collaborating with creative agencies, the sales and shopper team to develop, present and execute launch plans that drive distribution and sales
- Managing the brand budget, including forecasting, tracking, and reporting on key performance indicators
What does "great" look like?
- Consults with others on problems and activities; collects information from a wide range of sources to make an informed recommendation
- Bases decisions on a systematic review of relevant facts and information providing a clear rationale
- Produces a wide range of ideas and suggestions when presented with a problem or challenge; comes up with creative, new ways of doing things
- Effective and confident communicator
- Able to work effectively in small and large teams
- Fosters collaborative, cohesive working relationships
- Effectively engages others; gets people excited about his/her message; flexes his/her style to fit the audience Affinity and passion for “consumer 1st” food and drink, along with lifestyle trends and design
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Pro-active can do approach
- Resiliently pursues challenging goals and objectives; will put in time and effort to accomplish objectives
- Keen to make a difference with customers and consumers
- Ability to develop partnerships with other brands in order to build brand credentials and develop mutually beneficial opportunities to engage with consumers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
Experience and Skills
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**