Revenue Growth Lead – Biggleswade
A brilliant opportunity to join our busy commercial team.
What’s it all about?
An exciting opportunity to join and be part of a leading organisation with ambitious 5-year growth plans and lots of potential both within the Jordans Dorset Ryvita Commercial Team and the wider ABF group. Reporting to the Head of UK Category, Online and Activation with strong interaction with Commercial Finance, Category Strategy and Sales, this role is truly cross-functional!
This is a new role in our business, and we are looking for someone who can bring their experience to help us shape the revenue management function and define the role. The role will be working across the commercial functions, building structure and rigor for our commercial plans, ensuring they are designed and executed through an optimal annual commercial revenue growth plan. Leading on price and promotion strategy, this role involves analysing and reporting on branded price elasticity, volume and mix opportunities and frequent presentations on recommendations directly to the board, with the power to make decisions.
- Making sure price and promotional strategies are aligned to internal brand strategies and financial KPIs, but also to the external economic climate
- Support to create sell-in stories for pricing & promotion strategies to ensure the sales and category teams have a compelling narrative for customers
- Performance tracking: provide insight and course correction for new in-market strategies
- Making recommendations related to channel/price corridors and Pack Price Architecture
- Drive profitability by optimising assortment mix and creating channel specific price & promotional strategies
This role is a hybrid between office and home, office is based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
What does "great" look like?
- Strategic thinker, keeping sight of the company vision and balancing short term delivery with long term goals
- Makes decisions based on insights and data
- Understands the needs and goals of different teams
- Challenges with pragmatism and works well with others
- Able to influence & motivate
- Growth mindset
- Results focused - takes accountability for individual and team tasks
- Contributes to team effort with a “can do” attitude
Experience and Skills
The right person will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at different levels depending on their audience, and also be friendly and approachable as this is a customer facing role.
As part of a busy team you will enjoy working under pressure and be able to manage and prioritise your own workload effectively.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in an FMCG
- Ability to condense complex data into a compelling story
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.