Are you looking to be the feet on the ground supporting our teams and driving our food safety agenda?
What’s it all about?
A truly diverse role where no two days are the same, the main focus of the role is to have a consumer first approach at all times whilst supporting on anything from production queries, consumer complaints or auditing.
Above all, this role supports our production teams to ensure the food that we are producing is safe, legal and to a high standard. We are always looking at how we can best improve our processes, and so you will have a keen focus for continuous improvement, using your initiative to encourage change and best practice.
You will have exceptionally high standards, able to coach and influence those around you to take a food safety first approach. Making decisions with as much information to hand as possible, you will ensure you are always focused on doing the right thing. A strong ability to prioritise and communicate effectively is key to the success of the role.
Experience in a quality or food manufacturing environment is desirable.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Get in touch today!
What does "great" look like?
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to use initiative to balance priorities.
- Be clear and concise in all matters relating to Food safety, quality & legality ,making sound judgements and decisions based on company and industry standards.
- Engage positively with other departments and bring a can-do attitude to your workload
- Challenges the way things are done to make continuous improvements to processes.
- Self starter, forward thinking, resilient, tenacious and understands the benefits of working well with others to find solutions to issues and better ways of working.
Experience and Skills
• Ability to learn on the job and pick up new skills quickly.
• IT literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience of quality assurance or food manufacturing would be beneficial.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**