Are you passionate about planning how we can best meet our customer demand? Then we may have the role for you!
What’s it all about?
Our Production Planners ensure we have the right stock, in the right place, and at the right time - and in doing so, you will be able to develop a fantastic knowledge of the business, understanding how we all work together to delight our customers with our products.
Making decisions under pressure is imperative to the role and so you need to feel confident in making choices that will suit the needs of the customer - and then communicating those decisions accurately, across all key stakeholders.
You will be a great team player, wanting to get stuck in to get things moving whilst being able to stand back and look at the bigger picture. In addition, you will have a strong analytical mind, with the ability to look at data and tell the story behind it.
Experience for the role is not essential, but you will need to be able to make decisions in adversity, and be comfortable using multiple systems. Does this sound like your next move?
What does "great" look like?
- Ability to summarise large volumes of information into a clear and concise recommendation.
- Recognise when roughly right is enough.
- Makes sound and timely decisions.
- Capable of making difficult decisions.
- Understands the business and considers the big picture in their thinking.
- Aligned to our SPIRIT behaviours.
- Communicates naturally and effectively, and builds relationships effortlessly and authentically.
- Remains approachable at all times, listens to other people’s opinions and is open to other people’s views.
- Inspires others, gets the best from people.
- Naturally inquisitive, continuously looks for improvements in our ways of working, challenging the status quo.
- Takes accountability for areas within remit.
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Action orientated, turns decisions into action.
- Dynamically lead meetings that results in agreed actions being delivered.
Experience and Skills
• Has tackled complex problems
• Competent mathematician
• Some Excel knowledge
You Might Also Have/Be
• Worked with processes
• Have worked across functions to deliver projects
• Has worked in an FMCG company
• Worked within a supply chain; Operations, Procurement, Logistics or Customer Service
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, we can't wait to hear from you!
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**