Production Operative- Poole
The core focus of this role is to work within a team to run the production line whilst maintaining the high standards of health and safety, food safety and food quality.
- Ensuring that the highest standard of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing Practice are maintained on the line throughout the shift.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Food Quality processes.
- Maintaining a clean as you go policy.
- Reporting any problems that arise to the Team Leader or Technical team.
- Supporting the Team Leader to run the line safely and effectively.
- Ensuring production data is recorded accurately and consistently at all times.
- Participating in training as required.
FTC and Permanent positions available !
PLEASE APPLY USING OUR NEW CAREERS PORTAL -
What does "great" look like?
- Able to prioritise in a challenging and busy environment.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions within scope of the role and understands when to escalate.
- Aligned to our culture of Down to Earth, People Focused and Owner Mentality
- Be a role model for health, safety, food hygiene and food quality.
- Build effective working relationships in an authentic manner.
- Take ownership for own performance
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Challenge poor standards and practices.
- Able to motivate self and others.
- Strong team player.
- Generate improvement ideas.
Experience and Skills
- A good level of verbal and numerical skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.