Multi-Skilled Operative- Poole – 12 months FTC
Reporting to the Shift Manager, the purpose of this role is to run the production line whilst maintaining the high standards of food quality and health and safety.
What’s it all about?
A great opportunity to join the Ryvita Bakery 1 & 2 team on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
**Multiple shift patterns available **
waste and production data is recorded consistently and accurately.
Immediate response to incidents of production downtime and liaising with the Technicians for technical faults.
Cleaning down in between product changes and at the end of the week and performing product changes while ensuring a minimum of waste and downtime.
You will be working in a challenging and busy environment and need to make sound and timely decisions within the scope of the role and understand when to escalate issues.
Have the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues in all departments and be a role model for health, safety and food hygiene.
You will also take ownership for your performance, challenge poor standards and practices, motivate yourself and others.
What does "great" look like?
- Upholds safety of self and others as a number 1 priority
- Makes good solid decisions following the right processes and relevant systems
- Ensures issues are rectified swiftly and in line with standards
- Identifies areas for improvement: escalate and/or action solutions
- Able to demonstrate an approach that is aligned to the company SPIRIT behaviours
- Works to achieve an environment of focus, energy and drive in the factory
- Proactively seeks training, coaching or developmental opportunities, taking an interest in own skills matrix
- Happy to receive feedback from manager and peers
- Flexible approach
- Uses skills to help others
- Understands objectives set and delivers against these, seeking support where needed
Experience and Skills
• Previous experience of working within a food production environment
• Team working skill and examples of good relationships with peers and managers
• Understands importance of effective shift handovers
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**