Junior Controls Engineer
Are you looking to further develop your skills in control systems engineering in a fast paced & growing food manufacturing site?
What’s it all about?
We're excited to be recruiting for this new role within our site Engineering team. The primary focus of this role is to develop your skills within the controls systems field of engineering, and contribute to important site works involving programming PLC's, HMI, servo motion, drives and communication networks. You'll be working alongside control system engineers and multi-skilled engineers to improve, maintain and repair plant machinery to ensure the delivery of production volumes and efficiencies, whilst driving continuous improvement within an environment with high safety and quality standards.
What does "great" look like?
- Ability to diagnose problems and repair machinery.
- Able to take a long-term view in identifying improvements, as well as focusing on delivering current projects.
- Aligned with our culture and values.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively across three shift patterns to cover production.
- You will always work safely and follow the company Health and Safety rules.
- Results focused - takes accountability and pride in delivery.
- Self-starter, can work up an Engineering plan, agree scope of work and lead through to implementation
- Ability to be influential and persuasive when clear decisions need to be made.
- Inquisitive & challenging and does not accept poor standards.
Experience and Skills
This role is perfect for you if you are already working towards becoming a control system engineer. You'll need a working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers and a CMMS system. We're looking for somebody who has a real desire to learn and improve themselves and takes full responsibility for the safety of themselves and others.
You might also have/be:
- Familiar with RCA and FMEA techniques.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**