Interim Personal Assistant – Part-Time & Hybrid
A brilliant opportunity to join our PA team
What’s it all about?
You will support the HR Director and Manufacturing Director and assist with all administrative tasks and needs they have.
Your role will require you to help maximise their time and efficiency, enabling them to work to the best of their abilities and fulfil their roles.
The Manufacturing Director has an extremely large team, spread across 3 sites (Biggleswade, Bardney, Poole), so travel plays a large part in his day-to-day working life and staying on top of diary movements for both Directors is vital.
Both of their diaries are fast moving and you will need to think on your feet and at times make decisions independently to adapt to business needs.
The role is busy and demands and needs are ever changing, so the ability to keep calm and be unflappable are necessary qualities to undertake this job.
The role itself is more than just administrative, there is scope and opportunity to get involved in wider projects and helping support and be part of the wider HR / Manufacturing teams, with no two days being the same!
- Effective management of inboxes and diaries, assessing priority of appointments and re-allocation as necessary, ensuring preparation and planning time for future meetings is always diarised
- Being a gatekeeper for your Directors and being the first point of contact for enquiries, using initiative to deal with those you are able to before forwarding on
- Acting as a key liaison point between the Directors and their teams, setting up meetings as appropriate, monitoring action logs and maintaining good communication at all times
- General administrative duties such as: expenses, travel arrangements, presentations, minute taking, meeting/offsite organisation, ad-hoc projects etc
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with the organisation of the Annual Conference. Co-ordinate and manage team events offsites, being creative in approach and striving for value for money at all times
- Working closely with the other PAs to maximise efficiency and ensure we are all working to the same consistent standards
What does "great" look like?
- Build strong relationships to manage and influence a variety of key stakeholders
- Makes sound decisions on the organisation of meetings in line with short, medium and long term business priorities
- Able to provide balanced judgement particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates respect and acts with high integrity
- Aligns to our company values: personable, people focus, owner mentality and down to earth
- Results focused
- Delivers results for self and Directors
- Always ensures high standards
- Problem solves with a methodical yet rigorous approach
- Has a positive can do and will do attitude
- Confident and personable
- Resilient and flexible
Experience and Skills
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.