Interim HR Business Partner
A brilliant opportunity to join our HR team.
What’s it all about?
As HR Business Partner, you will support stakeholders, providing a proactive approach for the successful delivery of the JDR people strategy and agenda. You will manage the employee lifecycle for the commercial functions, providing guidance on all areas including resourcing, engagement, talent and succession, and development.
You will coach and support our people manager and leadership population to develop capability and continuously improve best practice people management and development by challenging, influencing and advising.
- To be a trusted partner and coach to stakeholders.
- Continuously improve leadership capability by challenging, influencing and supporting teams in a way that increases knowledge, understanding and ability to lead people more effectively.
- To provide support, coaching and training to commercial line managers in the recruitment, selection and onboarding process.
- To provide support to line managers with employee relations activities including performance management.
- Support people managers and leaders to assess and maximise organisational effectiveness.
Delivery of the employee Lifecyle:
- Work collaboratively with people managers and our HR process team to deliver high quality employee lifecycle management.
- To have a good understanding and ensure adherence to UK and relevant International employment and Tax law.
- Contribute to and create process and policies where needed.
- Support the usage of our HR System – SAP Success Factors.
- Support in delivering cyclical people initiatives e.g. annual pay review process, talent review and planning.
CI Project Delivery:
- Lead and support the delivery of projects and initiatives assigned in order to continuously improve and build upon our existing people plan and processes. Initiatives will span across engagement, talent, Inclusion and Diversity, reward and organisational development.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drive action to make these happen.
What does "great" look like?
- To be curious about the business and the commercial teams, to build understanding in order to support and challenge line managers accordingly.
- Makes sound decisions using considered thinking, balancing the needs of the business and employees.
- Is able to take a long term view, whilst diving into detail to deliver interventions.
- Is proactive and collaborative.
- Knows when to escalate issues and ask for support.
- A great relationship builder who can adapt their style to meet the needs of their customer, audience or stakeholder.
- A natural communicator and collaborator.
- Has an inclusive style and wants to work with a diverse group of people to achieve an end goal.
- Helps others out without being asked to.
- Is comfortable challenging in the right way; make good judgement calls on when and how to challenge.
- Takes ownership and accountability for customer areas.
- Highly motivated with a ‘can-do’, positive attitude.
- Is able to stay calm in the face of challenges.
- Is proactive in looking for improvements to ways of working, processes and capability.
- Will anticipate obstacle and barriers to success and will find solutions not problems.
- Cuts through noise to get to the heart of issues.
- Can influence and engage others to deliver objectives and improvements.
Experience and Skills
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.