Hygiene operative – Nights
Do you have a keen eye for detail, aiming to ensure our factory and communal areas are in the best condition at all times, throughout your Shift.
What’s it all about?
Carrying out daily and periodic cleaning in line with SOPs will be the focus of the role, taking pride in the areas that you look after, ensuring they are kept looking their best at all times.
Your priority will be to ensure the hygiene of our factory and communal areas so as to always ensure food safety, allergen control and good manufacturing processes (GMP).
There will also be a responsibility to safely use chemicals and complete post cleaning check documentation to adhere to our quality management systems.
Hours are Monday-Thursday 22:00-06:00, Friday 20:00-03:00
What does "great" look like?
- Understands the processes and is able to support and prioritise in a challenging and busy environment.
- Able to make sound, logical and timely decisions and understands when to escalate.
- Risk identification in relation of HSE or Food Safety.
- Aligned to JDR culture and behaviours.
- Able to support the team to deliver operational objectives.
- Able to build effective working relationships with colleagues in all departments across the site.
- Role model for health, safety and food safety and hygiene.
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- A hardworking and can do attitude and isn't afraid of hard work
- Challenges poor standards and practices within the immediate and wider teams.
- Involved in continuous improvement
- Aspires to get things done safely, to the right quality, within budget.
Experience and Skills
• Basic food safety knowledge.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**