Customer Supply Chain Executive – International
A brilliant opportunity to join our busy Supply Chain team
What’s it all about?
As a Customer Supply Executive you will be reporting to the Customer Supply Team Lead. Your role will be primarily to support delivery of order to delivery process, customer account service & relationship management, maintaining customer returns and debits. Supporting delivery of functional targets & KPIs as well as driving own development through PDP. You will identify initiatives to improve service for your accounts to deliver ‘best in class’ standards whilst ensuring alignment with wider function and business plans.
Working with the wider team and relevant 3PLs you will identify and resolve problems which could result in delay or failure of delivery whilst ensuring timely communication of service issues both internally and externally, acting as reputational ambassador for JDR Supply Chain function. Knowledge of another European Language would be useful but not essential. Attention to detail is key in this role as is enjoying working in a fast-paced environment.
- Account Management, including identifying any CI opportunities for recommendation to Customer Service Team Lead
- End to end management for accounts (ordering, delivery, relationship, service, stock holding & availability)
- Deliver ‘Best In Class’ Customer Service for the business in line with customer specific standards
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve problems that could impede delivery of orders
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Support delivery of the Supply Chain Service strategies through delivery of targets & KPIs – Customer supply delivery, order fill, cost to serve, continuous improvement, returns/debit management
- Support any SC implementations/changes required to service current or new customers
- Promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team, addressing unsafe behaviours and working practices
- Ensure adherence to relevant Quality systems and procedures to ensure our products meet food safety (HACCP), legal and customer requirements.
What does "great" look like?
- Understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Understanding when to escalate
- Providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
- Ability to balance short and med term priorities
- Able to react quickly whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Integrity – working the right way
- Willing to support manager and wider team as needed
- Desire to take ownership
- Embracing change management – short/med & long term
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a busy team
- Forward thinking
- Desire to identify, develop, and implement improved ways of working
- Keen to resolve issues
Experience and Skills
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**