Do you want to execute the exciting growth plans of our great brands?
What’s it all about?
Customer Executives play a vital part in providing JDR’s brilliant products to our customers.
As Customer Executive you will be integral to the day to day running of a number of key customers for JDR. This is a great opportunity to enter the world of FMCG, supporting the growth of our much loved brands, Jordans, Dorset and Ryvita.
Success in this role comes from three core areas; planning, execution and administration. You will support the development of an action orientated account plan and will bring your energy and drive into executing the plan, following a right first time approach.
You need an ability to analyse data and come to informed decisions, whilst first class communications skills to engage both internally and externally are essential. Time management and prioritisation will be key in order to manage workload and expectations.
What does "great" look like?
- Able to evaluate and analyse data to reach an informed recommendation or decision.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and easily at all levels
- The ability to build plans that deliver growth for customer and JDR.
- Puts the customer at the heart and builds strong and ongoing working relationships
Experience and Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Previous admin experience preferable but not essential.
- Organised with good attention to detail
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
>>> Careers website <<<
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**