Customer Activation and Online Executive
An excellent opportunity to support our three amazing brands
What’s it all about?
The core focus of this role is to support the Customer Activation Manager in ensuring that our in-store and online activation plans are delivered on time, with high impact and within our key brand guidelines and principles - with one eye on return on investment and brand growth. This is a fast paced, deadline driven function with many stakeholders, so your ability to adapt, project manage and build relationships is key.
You will also support the On-line Commercial Team (Ocado & Amazon) with critical account administration and the Category team with analysis to deliver key reports and analysis ahead of periodic meetings and range reviews.
- Support Customer Activation Manager with the implementation of Retailer Activation Plans such as booking administration of agreed media, management and co-ordination of the artwork briefing and approval process based on retailer and brand guidelines and logging all approved artworks & live activation for future reference (as well as best practise in the market).
- Administrative tasks such as budget and invoice tracking, asset/image management and working closely with the Account teams to update key internal promotional trackers.
- For our online accounts, ensuring the Invoice management for the customer is kept up to date, along with EPOS and contra reconciliation and that promotional nominations are accurate and up to date.
- Work with both our online customers to ensure that they have the product specifications for any pack changes or NPD including use of Use Amazon Vendor Central to ensure listings are kept up to date and optimised.
- Understand how to use key Category analysis tools to support The Category team with reports for analysis ahead of key period communications and range reviews.
What does "great" look like?
- Able to accurately and effectives manage and completed the administrative task required
- Great attention to detail and pride in accuracy
- Abillity to recognise risks and opportunities, and escalates to the right people.
- A team player
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and easily at all levels
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time to deliver the requirements of the role.
- Takes ownership and initiative
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- A drive to do the very best for the business and the customer.
Experience and Skills
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**