Central Finance Accountant
We have an exciting opportunity to join and be part of a leading organisation with ambitious 5-year growth plans and lots of potential both within the Jordans Dorset Ryvita finance team and the wider ABF group.
What’s it all about?
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will coordinate and manage the preparation of our management accounts. This role will deputise as and when for the Financial Controller, so you will need the gravitas and ambition to be able to work within a demanding and fast-moving business with exposure to senior management.
- Preparation of management accounts and group reporting packs.
- Managing our foreign currency exposures and recommending hedging strategies
- Forecasting overhead expenditure and business partnering budget holders to maintain cost control.
- Maintaining an effective and efficient control environment in compliance with group standards and liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Ensuring adherence with statutory and tax obligations; and
- Liaising with the Grocery Shared Centre.
What does "great" look like?
The Right Person
- You will be inquisitive, have an eye for detail, be willing to learn and able to build strong relationships
- Qualified or Finalist ACA/ACCCA/CIMA.
- Audit experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Experienced at prioritizing workload and delivering to deadlines.
What we can offer:
- Salary: £50-£60K per year plus benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Pension match funded up to 10% of gross salary
- Hybrid working
- Private medical cover
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff shop
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**