Brand Manager, North America – Toronto/Hybrid
Would you like the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and global business with some big ambitions for the future?
What’s it all about?
The team in Canada comprises a small, agile group of sales, marketing, and finance professionals who work hard to deliver year on year growth.
To join our small team, we're looking for a driven and passionate marketeer with experience of growing premium brands in competitive categories.
You have the opportunity to define strategy touching the full marketing mix, everything from brand strategy to building first class go to market plans to drive a significant increase in penetration and market share in our categories.
You'll have digital and social media experience, as well as strategy execution and management. You'll have the skill and drive to get things done!
This is a hands-on role with great opportunities to develop and grow your career, if it sounds like the right role for you, then we'd love for you to get in touch!
What does "great" look like?
- Represent the consumers’ best interests: champion the consumer cause.
- Assess the performance of marketing activations & recommend course corrections for continuous improvement in ROMI.
- Effective prioritisation of multiple tasks & projects to maximise resources.
- Strong inter-personal skills & the ability to cultivate relationships within the JDR & ABF networks.
- Great communicator & listener.
- A strong team player.
- Suited to a dynamic, small hands on team.
- Self-starter with relentless energy.
- Approachable with an optimistic & can-do attitude.
- Embrace change: contribute to CI in processes, brand evolution, marketing programmes, etc.
- Shows focus & determination to making a difference to JDR business.
- Passion for results: wants to get runs on the board both individually & as a team.
- Pursues high standard of excellence.
- Problem-solving: thinks laterally to overcome obstacles.
- Intellectual curiosity – takes initiative to learn.
Experience and Skills
• Digital & social media experience: strategy, content creation, execution, management (moderation).
• Degree qualified marketer.
• Experience working in an FMCG marketing team environment.
• ABM experience.
• Experience in commercial reporting: sound financial acumen.
You Might Also Have/Be
• Experience working on Premium brands.