Brand Manager – Jordan’s
A real and exciting opportunity to drive growth and genuinely make a difference, as part of a small and empowered team!
What’s it all about?
Over the course of the last year, we have spoken to a lot of consumers to help us establish a clear and single-minded proposition for Jordans and through a lot of great work from the team we have developed a clear 10 year growth plan for the brand with the aim of doubling sales by 2032.
This strategy is heavily geared around building a best in class brand through increased marketing investment and insight led innovation on a category defining and category leading brand with incredible heritage and ambitious plans for the future.
To achieve this ambitious goal we are looking for a Brand Manager to work across the Jordans portfolio delivering key projects within the business predominantly focused on taking the innovation concepts that have tested well in concept screening research, developing the triple win (category, customer, consumer) proposition and then working with our fantastic R&D, procurement, manufacturing, commercial finance, sales and category teams to bring these concepts to market both in cereals and in the new categories in which we see huge opportunity.
What does "great" look like?
- Can balance purpose with commercial reality, but challenge the business to get the balance right
- Know when to play by the rules and when to break them
- Able to develop and grow strong cross functional relationships across functional areas in both Operations and Commercial
- Brings energy and drive to the team
- Ability to communicate without using business jargon, communicate as if you were talking to the consumer
- Genuine passion for our business and brands, invested as if the brand were your own
- Has the drive to make things happen
- Genuinely cares about the brand and its purpose
- Passion to continually make things better
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in brand management
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to deliver projects through a busy business with diverse, crossfunctional teams
- Naturally creative and a good storyteller
- Experience successfully launching EPD and NPD (this does not have to be in food but should be in products notservices)
- Strong influencing skills able to flex style and manage stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong with numbers from a budgeting and P&L perspective
- Excited about uncovering consumer/customer/category insights
- An interest in digital comms particularly social channels as we all contribute to organic content development
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**