1st Line Service Delivery Analyst- Hybrid
A great opportunity to join our busy IT department.
What’s it all about?
This role is varied and no two days will be the same - from supporting users with issues and queries, working with our Shared Service Centre to deliver an excellent IT Service, or as part of a wider project team, you will be involved in many aspects and disciplines of IT across the business.
Providing 1st line support for the key business applications, including user administration, logging incidents with third party vendors, providing direct support or escalating to a higher level.
Supporting key IT business processes:
- Service Desk
- Ticket Triage and Management
- Processing Starters, Movers and Leavers
- Application User Admin
- Hardware fulfilment – generating quotes, placing orders, asset management
- IT SOP Maintenance
- IT Purchase Order and Invoice Administration
- Carry out audit tasks for systems and processes.
- IT Project Support
- Service Desk
This role is a hybrid between office and home. Office is based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
What does "great" look like?
- Able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while supporting the team and wider business
- Understand the overall business priorities and manage workload accordingly
- Strong team ethics and a flexible approach are essential qualities for this role.
- Great at communicating technical issues in non-technical language
- Keen to build strong relationships across the business
- A drive to implement streamlined, secure and agile IT service to the business community
- A willingness to support the business across all functions and countries
- Engaged in working cross-functionally to deliver solutions and resolutions that meets user expectations
- Understand the impact of systems and changes in the wider user community
Experience and Skills
The right person will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at different levels depending on their audience, and also be friendly and approachable as this is a customer facing role.
As part of a busy team you will enjoy working under pressure and be able to manage and prioritise your own workload effectively.
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic understanding of business processes
• Experience in a busy office environment
• Good standard of IT literacy
• Good standard of numerical/financial literacy
• Excellent time management and prioritisation
You might also have/be:
• Exposure to ERP systems, or any of the listed JDR applications
• Good working knowledge of Excel and Office applications
• Understanding of on-line help-desk ticketing systems
• Experience in an IT support function
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our brands have great credentials in environmental sustainability and working with farmers to protect the countryside. Our brands are naturally delicious and sold internationally worldwide. We’re also a friendly bunch who support each other to do the very best we can and make JDR a great place to work.
Jordans Dorset Ryvita is part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group, employing 128,000 employees worldwide.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**