People Services Administrator
We have a great opening to join our People Services Team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the People Services & Project Team Leader, you will be a great team player, proactive, and thrive on providing a first class service to your stakeholders
Are you the right person to join a customer focused team, who works at pace, always maintains high levels of discretion and able to challenge the norm to achieve greater efficiency for your stakeholders?
You will be the first point of contact to provide support and guidance across the full range of employee lifecycle activity, including: Recruitment, joiners & leavers, pay & benefits, performance management & development, attendance & occupational health and communications.
You will support your line manager by reviewing processes to identify improvement areas to achieve greater efficiency for your stakeholders.
What does "great" look like?
- Manages sensitive information in a discrete and secure way
- Applies good thinking, logic and instinct to make good judgement calls
- Strong moral compass - always tries to do the right thing
- A strong team player who is able to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- A great relationship builder who can adapt their style to meet the needs of various audiences
- Supportive and involved
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst retaining a strong eye for detail
- Proactive and self-motivated, customer focussed with a 'can do' attitude
Experience and Skills
We're looking for someone who is familiar with Microsoft Office and Teams and will be looking for opportunities to challenge the status quo to drive improvement and efficiency.
Experience of working with HR and T&A systems is desirable, however the ability to quickly learn new systems is a must. Previous administration experience is essential, if this is within a HR function that would be an advantage, as would a basic understanding of employment law.
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page**
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**